Tomorrow Elliott will have his surgery by the new vet to remove the lump in his neck. I hope it goes well. I am so worried that we have spent several months "watching" it as the previous vet recommended, and it may turn out to be more than a cyst after all. I will have difficulty coming to terms with it if we shouldn't have waited. Thought I would feel better if our doodle friends were out there supporting us. Thanks, and we'll let you know tomorrow.