A Community of Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Lovers
What I have learned today
1. I don't know how to turn on the inside water valve to operate the hose outside after winter shutdown.
2. When you turn the valve on wrong, the water pours out on the other side of the house where you can't see or hear it - lots and lots of water!
3. My neighbours are missing a bag of topsoil that they had stored against the fence
4. 2 bricks is not enough to deter a determined topsoil thief from tunnelling under the fence
5. Should the neighbours ask, I disclaim any knowledge of where their topsoil might have gone
6. Spencer was not part of this!! Only Elliott...........who would have thought? OOHHH ELLIOTT!!