Goldendoodles.com Community

A Community of Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Lovers

Hi everybody,

Well, spring/summer weather has FINALLY reached The Netherlands. It's been a totally weird year so far, meteorologically speaking. But since about a week, warm weather has finally arrived, and now it is TOO warm for the time of year, oy vey. Anyhoo, with about 26 blistering degrees Celsius, Bailey was really carrying around way too much fur, and so she had her first of 2 haircuts of the year.

Here she is before the cut:

And here she is a few hours later, after the cut:

What a difference a few hours make, huh?

Views: 227

Comment

You need to be a member of Goldendoodles.com Community to add comments!

Join Goldendoodles.com Community

Comment by Jo Bill on June 1, 2012 at 7:37pm

Funny .... I don't hear it in your posts.  LOL

Comment by Grace and Pemon The Gentle Giant on June 1, 2012 at 6:10pm

No, I laugh because even though I'm from Connecticut, we were only 40 miles north of NYC.  I definitely have a New York accent.

Comment by Jo Bill on May 31, 2012 at 9:58pm

Grace, a yankee with a southern accent is not out of the realm of possibilities....my daughter and her two children are Michigan born, but have lived in the South (Alabama & Louisiana) for about the last 10 years or so.  Talk about a southern accent!  I can hardly understand them on the phone sometimes (when they used to call).

Comment by Grace and Pemon The Gentle Giant on May 31, 2012 at 7:22pm

Google has a translate program and I have it hooked up to the Community.  I've used it for spanish, japense and now Dutch!   So all of our friends in different countries can speak their native tongue and I will be able to translate.  LOL.  I'm only kidding, because everyone else needs to understand ya'll.  Like my Southern accent?  Yeah right, A Yankee with a southern accent.  Don't think so.

Comment by Eline van der Gaag on May 31, 2012 at 6:36pm

Just like our mixed dogs? You're a Goldendutch I guess? LOL

@Grace; the first time I hear of the possibility  to translate Dutch > English!!!

Comment by Baileygirl on May 31, 2012 at 5:28pm

@ Eline: yep, Dutch for a grand total of about 20 percent! :) The other 80% of me is pure mix! LOL.

Comment by Eline van der Gaag on May 31, 2012 at 3:50pm

@Grace: ROFLOL

Comment by Grace and Pemon The Gentle Giant on May 31, 2012 at 2:37pm

I know what you are saying Eline.  That you found another Dutch on Goldendoodles.com.  LOL.

(only because I translated it! - LOL)

Comment by Eline van der Gaag on May 30, 2012 at 3:50pm

Eindelijk een Nederlandse gevonden op Goldendoodles.com?????

groetjes Eline

Comment by Baileygirl on May 28, 2012 at 5:49pm

Hi Grace <waving>,

Bailey is F1b, so her grandma is a fullbred Golden Retriever, Granddad and dad fullbred Standard or King Poodle and her mom a F1 Goldendoodle (remember: the one washed by Queen Beatrix of The Netherlands?).

Photo Contest

Goldendoodles.com Owner Recommended Breeders

All of the breeders posting on this community are listed on Goldendoodles.com.  (Others please refrain from posting pups for sale, all such posts and posters will be removed.)  

Click on the name of any group(s) below that you'd like to join !

Offensive posts and posters will be removed.

Twitter

Follow doodcommunity on Twitter

© 2019   Created by Blue Sterling.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service