Goldendoodles.com Community

A Community of Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Lovers

Lily And Amy's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your comment.  I could not imagine if something would happen and I was…"

Lily And Amy replied Jan 28, 2013 to Pet Insurance- Yes or No???

2 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Lily And Amy

"Poor Benni!  It is no fun being itchy.  If it is one of the most common reasons to t…"

Lily And Amy replied Jan 24, 2013 to Itching

4 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Jane Anderson

"Great idea!  I have never bought the antlers.  They would be great to keep her chomp…"

Lily And Amy replied Jan 24, 2013 to I Need Help Finding A Tough Toy For My Monster

21 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Claudette & Rollie

"That is just what I am looking to find.  The Jolly Egg met it's match with Gizmo!  W…"

Lily And Amy replied Jan 24, 2013 to I Need Help Finding A Tough Toy For My Monster

21 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Claudette & Rollie

"Hi Kristi!!  Congrats on getting a new fur baby!!  These next 5 weeks will be fun ga…"

Lily And Amy replied Jan 20, 2013 to How did you pick out your Doodle?

21 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Grace and Pemon The Gentle Giant

"Hi Dona!  Welcome to the group!  We have the same situation here when we are by a fr…"

Lily And Amy replied Jan 20, 2013 to How Does Your Dog Let You Know They Need To Go Outside?

12 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Pedro & Alessandra

"Hi Pedro!  You are sure a sweet guy!  Your Mom and Dad sound like they love you sooo…"

Lily And Amy replied Jan 16, 2013 to How did you pick out your Doodle?

21 Jun 19, 2016

"Diane and Dulce thank you for sharing your story.  We will never forget our past lov…"

Lily And Amy replied Jan 16, 2013 to How did you pick out your Doodle?

21 Jun 19, 2016

"LOL!!  My dogs know the sound of the cheese wrapper.  I am going to try and get a sh…"

Lily And Amy replied Jan 14, 2013 to Doodle Chatters Teeth With Dairy Products...

6 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Lily And Amy

"My Doodle Lily had hiccups all the time when she was a pup.  My husband and I would…"

Lily And Amy replied Jan 14, 2013 to Hiccups

3 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Jo Bill

RSS

Photo Contest

Goldendoodles.com Owner Recommended Breeders

All of the breeders posting on this community are listed on Goldendoodles.com.  (Others please refrain from posting pups for sale, all such posts and posters will be removed.)  

Click on the name of any group(s) below that you'd like to join !

Offensive posts and posters will be removed.

Twitter

Follow doodcommunity on Twitter

© 2019   Created by Blue Sterling.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service