Goldendoodles.com Community

A Community of Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Lovers

Pedro & Alessandra's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"You're such a pawsome Mommy, auntie Jo. Cousin Gizzy sure is s lucky Doodle boy and…"

Pedro & Alessandra replied Jan 29, 2013 to I Need Help Finding A Tough Toy For My Monster

21 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Claudette & Rollie

"The original Kongs are the only toys that have lasted Pedro a really long time. Stuf…"

Pedro & Alessandra replied Jan 24, 2013 to I Need Help Finding A Tough Toy For My Monster

21 Jul 20, 2017

"Pedro had an antler that he picked up in the forest one time he visited his Uncle Wa…"

Pedro & Alessandra replied Jan 24, 2013 to I Need Help Finding A Tough Toy For My Monster

21 Jul 20, 2017

"We never did the bells thing to train him to go potty, though I think that's very cu…"

Pedro & Alessandra replied Jan 21, 2013 to How Does Your Dog Let You Know They Need To Go Outside?

12 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Pedro & Alessandra

"Oh don't worry Cousin Sunny, this is Pedro here and I know from experience that even…"

Pedro & Alessandra replied Jan 21, 2013 to How Does Your Dog Let You Know They Need To Go Outside?

12 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Pedro & Alessandra

"Hi, I am Pedro. Mommy and I take turns writing on this Community because I have lots…"

Pedro & Alessandra replied Jan 15, 2013 to How did you pick out your Doodle?

21 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Grace and Pemon The Gentle Giant

"You guys are funny and so creative! Hahaha Pedro loves, LOVES, LOOOOVES cheese. All…"

Pedro & Alessandra replied Jan 14, 2013 to Doodle Chatters Teeth With Dairy Products...

6 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Lily And Amy

RSS

Photo Contest

Goldendoodles.com Owner Recommended Breeders

All of the breeders posting on this community are listed on Goldendoodles.com.  (Others please refrain from posting pups for sale, all such posts and posters will be removed.)  

Click on the name of any group(s) below that you'd like to join !

Offensive posts and posters will be removed.

Twitter

Follow doodcommunity on Twitter

© 2020   Created by Blue Sterling.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service